Q. Are you a Contract Rehab/Staffing Company/Temp
- NO! Futures is a Therapy Management Company, that is owned
and operated by clinicians themselves, who know what it is like
to work in the industry.
- We work very hard at Futures to form a strong relationship with
- We want to know what our clinicians find most important about
their clinical sites, and we will do our absolute best to match
those criteria with a site.
- We will continue to foster the relationship through providing
supervision, guidance and support.
Q. What disciplines do you place?
Currently we place Physical Therapists (RPT), Physical Therapy
Assistants (PTA), Occupational Therapists (OTR), Occupational
Therapy Assistants (COTA), Speech Language Pathologists (CCC-SLP,
CFY), Speech Language Pathology Assistants (SLPA), Nurses (RN)
and Dieticians (RD).
Q. What geographic locations does Futures cover?
We work in clinical sites in six states and consult to a number
of other local and state governments.
Q. Is it important for me to stay in one
site during my CFY?
A common myth will argue that staying in one location during
your CFY is easier when getting your CCC’s, so as not to
disturb or slow down the process but at Futures,
- The difference is not only diversity, but career building.
- Here you are given the opportunity to experience different clinical
settings and locations under one dynamic company! Meanwhile keeping
a relationship with the same supervisor.
Q. What type of positions do you offer?
We continuously have needs for Full time, Part time or Per diem
Futures is extremely flexible in helping to create an employment
package that works best for you!
Q. Is the pay comparable to direct employment
through the clinical settings?
Yes, we have to remain competitive in order to maintain a level
of trust, credibility and reliability to you as an employee with
Q. What about benefits?
Benefits are offered to Full time employees who work a minimum
of 30 hours a week.
- Competitive salary
- Generous sign-on bonus for select positions
- Comprehensive time-off package
- Bereavement Leave
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Refer a Friend Bonus Program
- Flexible schedules
Q. What makes The Futures HealthCore different
from other healthcare companies?
- We provide you with a CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB!
- If at any point in your career you wish to change your clinical
setting, or prefer a different age group, we can offer you that
change without disturbing your benefits or your paycheck!
- Not to mention you can receive all this experience with one
growing company and support team of professionals!
Q. What kind of clinical setting will I
be working in?
The diversity of Futures allows you to choose your own destiny!
We work with:
Q. How does Futures differ from working
directly for a Clinical site directly?
If you work directly for a school, nursing home or other organization,
you are a lone clinician where resources and support may not
be as accessible to you.
Employment with Futures allows you access to an enormous resource
of colleagues and information.
You will have consistent availability to clinicians and therapists
who are on hand to support you, as well as funds for purchasing
You will be a part of the site you work.